- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Oct 19 2018
- Time: 15:15 - 16:00
Meeting Consumer Demand for Plant-Based Proteins
Meeting Consumer Demand for Plant-Based Proteins: New Ingredients and Formulations
Part of Future Food-Tech London event REGISTER
David Benzaquen will join panel discussion to answer:
- What’s driving food brands and retailers to diversify their product lines and how are they creatively tapping into the shift to plant-based?
- What formulation and sensory challenges do meat-free substitutes present in terms of taste, texture and nutrition?
- What innovation and advancements are we seeing in this space?
- What innovations are we seeing with algae and fungi-based proteins? How can technology help maximize yield and address constraints around supply?
- What countries and markets offer most promising growth and uptake? How can we scale up production to meet demand?